Want more information than a short blog post? No worries, we gotcha covered. Our lineup of on-demand courses and webinars are perfect for the climber who wants to learn how to fuel right.
- Nutrition Beta: Indoor Climbing and Comps
- Climbing Bundle
- The Ultimate Guide to Useful Sports Supplements
- Best Beta: Climbing Nutrition for Crushers
- Ditch Diets and Become an Intuitive Eater
Workshops are a great way to reach a large audience. I’ve hosted engaging, fun, and informative workshops for climbing gyms, athletes, and climbing organizations. Keep your athletes healthy and safe by arming them with expert fueling information to stay strong, climb hard, and prevent eating disorders.
Some of my clients include:
- International Olympic Committee
- Ontario Climbing Federation
- Mesa Reno Climbing Team
- McCallum Place Eating Disorder in Sport Conference
- Local climbing teams
- She Sends Collective
- USA Climbing
- International Sport and Exercise Nutrition Conference
Training for coaches, staff, and climbers
- Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport
- Eating disorders: How to identify, prevent, and foster good team culture
- Fueling for competition and training
Consultations for teams/organizations: Keep your organization or gym safe from liability by utilizing a sports dietitian to run workshops, do staff/coaching training, and/or help set up safety protocols for what to do to prevent and address eating disorders.