Nutrition for Climbers (NFC) was created to provide climbers with useful, accessible nutrition information.
We provide the following to the climbing community:
- Blog content
- Courses & Webinars
- Nutrition for Climbers book
- Individualized nutrition coaching (through Real Nutrition, LLC)
- Writing original content for publications
- Expert review on content for publications
- Training for coaches & organizations on RED-S, eating disorders, and climbing nutrition
- Expert review and consultation for gyms, organizations, and teams
Workshops are a great way to reach a large audience. I’ve hosted engaging, fun, and informative workshops for climbing gyms, athletes, and climbing organizations. Keep your athletes healthy and safe by arming them with expert fueling information to stay strong, climb hard, and prevent eating disorders.
Some of my clients include:
- International Olympic Committee
- Ontario Climbing Federation
- Mesa Reno Climbing Team
- McCallum Place Eating Disorder in Sport Conference
- Local climbing teams
- She Sends Collective
- USA Climbing
- International Sport and Exercise Nutrition Conference
Training for coaches, staff, and climbers
- Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport
- Eating disorders: How to identify, prevent, and foster good team culture
- Fueling for competition and training
- Female climber fueling needs
Consultations for teams/organizations: Keep your organization or gym safe from liability by utilizing a sports dietitian to run workshops, do staff/coaching training, and/or help set up safety protocols for what to do to prevent and address eating disorders.
Have burning nutrition questions? Have a topic you want to know about? We have answers! Fill out the form below with your amazing topic ideas and nutrition questions. We may use it for a future blog post or feature article on our Asking for A Friend series.
Contact Marisa to get help with individualized nutrition coaching, workshops, or content for your publication.
You can find out more and book an appointment online at her business website, Real Nutrition, LLC.